Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rantings, Ravings and Stupid Weather

How horrible and stupid and horrible. I feel that the weather hates me. What other explanation could there be for rain on the only day that I have time to hang out? I wanted to chill with Elz and maybe that girl down the block to whom I speak only when I feel like it (Does that make me a bad friend? Too bad. I know i have issues. Blow mine). Nah but she's coolio. Back on topic. I wanted to hang out with Elz mostly so I can find out why his ass in in trouble and because I kinda have a little crush on him. Oh how sweet.*Shorty's Gonna Be A Thug by 2Pac* I don't even remember how long I've liked him like that but its cool. He's a coolio type of person.. Wavy in his words. He's special.....Anyways, I wanted to chill with him because we haven't chilled since January and that wasn't the most pleasant experience (thanks to an ASC-inducing liquid). Anyways, I'm sad that its raining.
Now I was on FB this morning and I watched a video by one of my friends that I went to jr high with. It kinda pissed me off. Not the content but just the fact that she made a video. Now there's nothing wrong with her making a video. I'm just having some internal issues.(*Why am I having a FB chat with a girl who I don't even like?*) I think I'm only upset at the fact that my camera broke and I cannot make videos on whims like I would like to. *I Love College by Asher Roth (Asleep In The Bread Aisle drops 4/20)* But alas, life goes on.

Hella hours latter...
Back again. Still pretty tight that I couldn't do what I wanted to do today, besides my hair. W/e.

So I've come in contact with many budding people these past few weeks. Proven, Woody, Sha-leik and such. (Demev related obviously) IDK what I'm tryna do. Maybe I'm tryna develop some type of connection to them or something. All I know is that its not on some creeper-groupie-like status. According to Proven, I could be a frikking promotion manager which is not a far stretch from what I do on a day to day basis. I'm always sharing Demev music with whoever will hear it. Only thing is, I'm not getting paid to do it. I will soon though. I'll be minoring in marketing in Temple University. Speaking on college. Temple gave me a gorgeous financial aid package so I will be headed over to Philly in august. YAY!!! Back to Demev. Maybe I can land some type of job type thing with them in the near future. that would be pretty dope. if I was offered a job by one of them, I'd prolly say yes right on the spot. *I'm quite bothered that I am not typing this in full, proper English, but alas.*

Also, I was talking to my buddy Chris earlier and he said that he'd buy a thousand of Charles Hamilton's albums so that he can hand it out to homeless people because everyone deserves to hear Charles. That is how I feel about my general taste in music. Everyone should have the chance to hear, listen to and love the music I love, Demev and Charles included. This is the reason why I share new Demev and Charlie music with all the people I know. I mean, rap music isn't getting any better and these few dudes are our last hope. (Cudi and Asher also) I gotta share the new gospel. Amen.

So I'm hella tired and I'm going to sleep at this present moment.

Until next time,
One, Deuces, Tr3ys.....

1 comments:

sn0wbuNNyyy said...

yes Livy, you ARE a bad friend for that!!



lmao =)