Monday, January 5, 2009

I Thought I Named This Before...Oh Well

Today (technically yesterday) was a good day. T'was. I went to church (where I shalln't attend after November 27, 2009), and then went to the grandparents house. Boy do those people love me. More Vicky Shh-Don't Tell Nobody (Sheri insider) stuff, alcoholic beverages and best of all...MONEY!!!! That is going towards my class ring...But thats besides the point. Its not everyday you leave your grandparents house with a check. LMAO

Anyways..My bestie loves me to death. Those are his own words...Actually his words were "I love you to death" but you get the point. I smiled like a little girl when he told me that. =)...{{Side note:Why dsnt blogger have smilies???}}

I. Love. Elmo. Now you may think I'm talking about the Seseame Street character, whom I do have love for but I am not... I am talking about my friend Edwin. I've known this dude since 6th or 7th grade (most likely 7th). He is an upcoming artist and whileI was telling him about me not having time to write he encouraged me. Matter fact, he's alweays encouraging me when it comes to music . [BTW I was just told by Elmo that it was 6th grade.]
Da Convo:
Elmo(12:17:01 AM): Lmao u retarded
V-Lo (12:17:23 AM): thankies!!! i have nothing to do with my life...not my fault
Elmo (12:19:51 AM): Its ok help will kome
V-Lo (12:20:09 AM): dont look like it...
Elmo (12:21:19 AM): Look u hav a lot 2 do wit ur life luv u got a gift 4 musik don't throw it away
V-Lo (12:22:23 AM): hmm..time seems to not want me to make musik....but i'll try....
Elmo (12:24:53 AM): NOOO U GON DO IT
Elmo (12:24:58 AM): Wat do u like doin
Elmo (12:25:03 AM): Wat makes u wanna do sumtin
V-Lo (12:25:40 AM): i like..skratch that..I LOVE musik....
V-Lo (12:26:01 AM): um..wat drives me is encouragement and knowing i'll be proud of my finished project
Elmo (12:28:13 AM): Ok so y don't u keep goin shit me? Wen I write a song an read it ova I ß like ight kool wen I put it down an da trak done? I ß mad hype like ayyyy u u gotta start writin again any free time start writin
V-Lo (12:29:27 AM): yes Oh wise one...lolz...but knowing me im gonna need someone to hold me accountable...
Elmo (12:33:01 AM): Lol don't do dat an its ok ill help u out wit dat ight?

So I have people backing me up, tryna make sure I don't waste my talent. Even my motherwas like 'I don't hear you singing anymore.' Don't worry people. My music will be underway as soon as college stuff finishes. Time was hindering me and I willn't (that logicly is a word) allow it anymore. I shall live out my full musical potential! VIVA LA MUSICA DE V-LO!!!!!

Hey, drink green tea...Its good for you. Just saying.

So tomorrow (when I wake up later today, in like 7 or 8 hours) I'm planning on visiting my elementary school and Ford...again. I have to invite my elementary school principal to my graduation. And maybe Mr. Campanaro from Ford. I shall. So, I'll revert back to the ways of old posts and think 'What shall I weae?' Quite frankly, I kinda don't feel like going all out to look amazing. I mean its not like I'm tryna impress anybody. And the people that I would be trying to impress are already eternally impressed by me. (I didn't impress them, I left an impact.) I think I'll rock my Love146 tee shirt (white, red and black) with a black hoodie, either my dark straight jeans or these jeans that I just put on to see how they fit with my Timbs. YupyUp...That outfit it shall be...I'll spend a half hour or so with Mrs. Grinage and then head over to Ford for the rest of the academic day. So it shall be. I shall hang out with Joey and Christina in frikking Cultural Anthropology class and eat that famous Ford cookie at lunch with them. Fun fun. Aslo, I will try to remeber the names of the people whose names I have forgotten (where is my yearbook when I need it???)

Ao I'm AIMing and FBing now...as usual. This is prolly going to be one of my last constant post before I go back to school where for some reason blogs are blocked. Foolish place. I'll only be able to definately blog on Wednesdays (Did I spell that right? I have issues) and on random days when I magicly aquire unfiltered internet.

Watch this...



and this...I had to....Throw back...


AND this...


Last one then I'll duece it...I promise


Lock your doors tonight so that the Tickle Monsters don't get you.LMAO...
I am finished here tonight (this morning....

Dueces Jibreel.....


Sorry...Had to edit this one in..too funny...

0 comments: