Friday, January 2, 2009

Wow...

As I was roaming around NYC without my bestie, I decided to see a movie. Now i wanted to Clint Eastwood it and see Gran Torino but it was sold out. Figures. So I saw Seven Pounds. It was good an well worth my $12.50 (I remeber when movies were 9 bucks...smh). I had to force myself not to cry in the theatre. What made it even better is that I was sitting inbetween a gay couple and two girls who were very bitchy in order to get the seats next to me. The gay guys were cool and the girls were obnoxious. Anyway, At the end of the movie the gay guy closest to me wiped his eyes. I wouldn't have been alone had I let out a little tear...

But I feel that I've cried enough for the past two days. This is a really tough time for me as I've never been faced with this situation before. I keep our conversation window up as a way of keeping hope that he'll talk to me again, that he wont be mad at me. Quite frankly, I think this situation has shown me how much I've grown as a person. In the past I would have either put this out of my mind, saying that it didn't matter or gotten upset at him and start calling him names. But now, I realize why he is angry, I admit my fault, I share how I feel. I also realize that it will take time for the situation to get better.

On a lighhter note.....I have so much to do tomorrow. I have an essay to write, and essay to start, a paper to look over, SAT scores to send in, FASAblahblah forms to fill out....Shxt... Thats a shxtload of work for the 7 hours I have free... Thats what I get for procrastinating...Too bad...lolz

Back to school in..fkk it...on Monday night... I really can't wait to get back. Even though I won't be in my current state of internet freedom and time I have that schedule that keeps me functioning like a remotely normal person. =) Plus, i got all my international peoples that I love. Its kinda sad, the people that I'm really close with don't live in Brooklyn. Damnit, one lives in frikkin Ukraine. That shxt is crazy.

Anyways...heres some YouTube videos I found while I was writing this =)




Below is one of my jumpoffs...I have a thing for callabos


NaS and the JiggaMan...


Last one...Then off to..bed I guess...

I remember when I used to love Juelz..Uncle JuJu as I called him...He is a very good freestyler...



So as I head off to bed and you come down to these last words of this post, remember to keep your resolutions...Stay healthy, be nice and all the best for '09.

Dueces....

0 comments: