Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First Order Of Business and Such

Ok..I'm extremely excited about this mixtape....I waited almost a week I think for this second disc to the tape and now I have it. And when I tell you that this Demevolist tape is dope, it is pretty dope. Show Tufli, Charlie, Bagdad (Who I loved since 'Let Me Live'), Proven(Who I kinda fell in love with after hearing 'Talk About Me'), J.Means, Yung Nate, Fidel,.....These men are DOPE, all caps, bolded and everything..... now I may look like some type of creeper fiend, but that I am not. V-Lo just loves good music and good music is so hard to come by nowadays, especially with all these new artists around. I have respect for these real dope rappers. How can I not? They make me happy. Music makes me happy. When I DLed the second disc last night (actually 12 something this morning) I could not wait to listen to it. Night & Day is my favoutie track on this disc so far. Talk About Me is my favoutire track on the first disc.

I JUST MADE UP A WORD TO DESCRIBE SUCH DOPENESS AND WAS JUST TOLD BY EaZy NOT TO SAY IT AGAIN... BUT ALAS, I AM A STUBBORN SOUL AND I WILL SAY IT: DOPESTROSITY (sorry about the caps. I was IMing in caps and 4got to take it of...Move on)

Ok...So I found this crazy video on YouTube of Charles Hamilton freestyling on some West Coast radio station with DJ Skee...People asked if he could rap and homie just started freestyling off the dome! Damn, any other rappre woulda been like "Of course I can rap. Don't oyu listen to my music?" But Charlies frikking freestyled for like, hella minutes. I knew he was my new favourite rapper for a reason. World Debut of Charles Hamilton

Speaking of Charles Hamilton, I kinda did something.....different. I might have asked him to prom. Now I know that it looks like creeper status bahavior but its nothing like that. I said that I was going to as a joke and I got more than a few people telling me thatI should go through with it. so I did. I mean, whats the worst that can happen? Even if he says nt, I can still say that I asked him, right? And if he says yes, I will have the dopest prom experience ever. So there, nothing to lose and so much to gain in the event he accepts my proposal.

Ok, so I can tell this is gonna be a pretty long post (I think) cuz i hagve much to talk about. ( I would get on my Proven status and Talk About Me but that would make me seem a bit too self centered. =P)

Anyways, I don't dislike Soulja Boy Tell 'Em to the degree that I used to. No, i haven't started to like his music and I still don't think he should have a recording contract. The thing that has decreased my dispisement (is that a word?) of him is this video. He did a radio interview with DJ Skee and here it goes. I am now content with the fact that he knows he is not real hip hop. I will not waste any further energy on this small child.

Just a thought:--> Chris Brown will forever be known for hitting a female. Not even just hitting her. Beating the shxt out of her. No one will forget it and it will always be brought up. Big L Chris, big L.

Back to my favourite subject: Music. I feel that I am like an advertisment agaent for good music. I have introduced most of my friends to Charles Hamilton, Demevolist, Asher Roth, B.o.B, Kid Cudi, and such people. I've brought ome people back to liking older rappers like WuTang, Ice Cube, Eric B and Rakim..... I feel like I've done some good work. I've already given alot of my friends a few of my Charlie tapes and this new Demevolist tape. I love how I'm spreading the word of good music.

Thats all until later....

One, Deuces, Tr3ys

0 comments: